We have seen that most of the smartphones do not show battery in percentage and people cannot identify their charge in their smartphone. Don’t worry because with a few simple steps you can easily enable your battery percentage indicator on your smartphone.
This article will help you to convert the battery indicator of your android smartphone in percentage. This will help you to get the battery in the percentage and can easily identify the working time of the smartphone.
Easy process to Show Battery Percentage on your android smartphone
1. At first, go to “Settings”.
2. Scroll down until you see “System Section” or “Battery” in your smartphone.
3. Click on “Battery or “System Section”, here you will find the options.
4. There you will see different options. Scroll it down until you get “Show battery percentage on status bar”.
5. Click or enable the option “Show battery percentage on status bar”.
6. Now, you are done. You will see the battery percentage on your smartphone.
How to show the battery percentage in Android Oreo?
Android Oreo is commonly known as Android 8 which is double faster than the previous version. Let’s get the process to show the battery percentage on Android Oreo.
2. Scroll until you see “Battery“.
3. Click on “Battery“.
4. you can see “Battery Percentage” options.
5. Switch the toggle button in order to make it enable.
6. Now, you are done. You can see the battery percentage.
Preview of the Clock app on macOS Ventura: Right on time
Each year, the new major version of macOS is enriched with applications from iOS. macOS Monterey won Shortcuts, macOS Ventura welcomes Weather and Clock. These two applications have been brought through Catalyst , the gateway between the iPad and the Mac. We won’t come back to the Mac version of Weather that we already presented in a previous article , or just to say that it is complete and pleasant to use.
If you know the iPad’s Clock app, you know the Mac’s “new” Clock app. The two versions are identical, except for a few details. The interface has been slightly adapted for the big screen and the mouse of the Mac: the tabs are not at the bottom of the window, but at the top. There is no “Edit” button in the Clocks and Alarm sections, you have to hover over the saved clocks and alarms to reveal a small cross allowing them to be deleted (or make a secondary click on the clock). A few other interface elements have been tweaked with Catalyst to look more natural on the Mac.
As on iPad, the application icon in the Dock is dynamic, it displays the real time. On the other hand, it lacks the second hand. Maybe it will come in an upcoming beta.
Apple has made a small effort to integrate with macOS. When you activate a timer, the countdown is displayed in the menu bar.
Actions are available in Shortcuts to automatically trigger certain features based on other apps or various actions. This compatibility with Shortcuts allows an interesting integration to its workflow.
Finally, you can ask Siri to create timers and alarms. You can also go through the voice assistant to know the time in a city at the end of the world.
The Clock app on macOS Ventura is therefore no surprise and should suit you if you are satisfied with its mobile version. Apple could make it more attractive (an additional light theme, several simultaneous timers…), but this criticism is not specific to this Mac version.
How to change the password of the Outlook account or reset it?
Microsoft Outlook, a personal information manager from Microsoft, is available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. It is a task management application available on the latest version of Microsoft office.
It is used by different professionals all around the whole world. Mainly the business persons used this app. So different confidential data, documents, and emails must be safe. To keep safe, it is important to change the password regularly.
How to change the password of Outlook account or reset it?
The steps are taken for changing the password:
- Open the Outlook on your browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- Now, click on the icon which is top right corner,
- Click on your account,
- Now, Click on the security,
- Click on the password security
- Now, finally, change the password and click save.
If you have changed passwords, it’s fine, But, if you want to reset the password, then you have to follow the following steps.
Steps to reset the password:
- Firstly, open the outlook on your smartphone,
- Click on the forgot password,
- Now, verify your account,
- Then, follow the instructions.
This is how you can change or reset the password of your outlook account.
How to download Apps and Install from Playstore?
There are very simple steps behind the play store app download and install process. It will take you just 2 minutes to learn these simple steps. The Google Play Store has millions of apps and games that you can access to your Android device. It also provides things like movies, books, and music, but not all of them are available in all countries.
How to Download Play Store
- Go to Google Chrome.
- Search for the google play store download.
- Download the latest version of the play store.
Requirement for opening play store
- Play Store is available for android phones only.
- In order to get the facility of the play store. You need a Gmail account. After inserting your Gmail detail to the play store, you can use the services of the play store.
How to Download Apps From Playstore
- Search for play store on your home screen.
- Type the name of the app that you want to download in the search box.
- Click on the install button of the app.
In Playstore all the apps and games are not for free. There are some paid apps and games also. If you are looking to purchase those paid items then you can add your credit card detail as well. The steps for adding a credit card to your play store is given below:
- Click the menu icon that is placed on the left side of the search box.
- Then Click on the payment method.
- After that, you can add your credit card detail.
App Security Permission For Unknown Sources
There are two different ways from which you can enable or disable the permission for unknown sources download option.
Before Android One:
- Go to the device setting.
- Click on the setting option or privacy setting or application setting.
- In one of the options, you will see the unknown sources option. You just need to disable that option.
After Android One:
- Start the installation with a file browser or via the web browser.
- Android should inform you the App is not allowed to install APKs. In that prompt, click on the Settings button.
- Tick the box that lets the App install APKs in the next row.
- Hit the back button to return to your installation.
Latest News2 years ago
Will Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Stays Tall in Trending list?
Latest News2 years ago
AI deletes the nudes for you – Kelsey Bressler
Latest News2 years ago
What’s new in the Sony’s Walkman?
Buy Guides2 years ago
Mi A3 launched in Nepal | Specification and Price
Events2 years ago
Career Counselling In IT | CSITAN Pokhara
How To2 years ago
Windows 10 alert – Do not ignore these critical threats | Microsoft
Buy Guides2 years ago
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Review
Apple2 years ago
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro max: Full Price, Specifications and Features