Scott Disick has made several appearances in Keeping up with the Kardashians show (KUWTK) and is the former boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian. Scott is a TV personality, model and an entrepreneur who gained recognition after featuring in Keeping up with the Kardashians reality show. He is also known for his modelling career where he was featured in the young mature book series as their cover page personality.
Scott has also struggled with drug addiction where he later attended a rehabilitation centre to reform. Considering he has been involved in many controversies in the industry, let’s find out what’s Scott Disick net worth as of 2020 and how has he been able to amass it?
Biography & Wiki
Scott Disick hails from New York where he was born in 1983. He is the son of Jeffery and Bonnie Disick, his parents who passed away in 2013 and 2014 respectively. Scott was raised by his wealthy folks in East Hampton as the only child and attended a private school known as Ross Academy.
Scott Disick Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriend, Married, Wife, Children & Family
He started dating Kourtney Kardashian in 2016, and after nine years in the relationship the celebrity couple broke up in 2015. The two have three kids; Reign (b.2014), Penelope (b.2012) and Mason (b.2009). He is now dating his 19-year old girlfriend, Sofia Richie.
Scott Disick started his career as a model where he appeared on the cover page of various teens novels such as the ‘Heartland’ which debuted in 2001 during his teenage years. He has been involved in several businesses where he launched his products such as Monte Carlo, Rejuvacare and Quick Trim. He is also involved in personal proficiency and assists his allies in advertising and organizing nightclubs where he appears for a pay.
His breakthrough came after being a cast member in the family-based reality programs; ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ and ‘Khloé and Kourtney’ shows. As a result, Scott got involved with one of the Kardashians daughter, Kourtney in an on and off relationship where they had three children together. Being in the ‘KUWTK’ show he has appeared in most of its episodes including; ‘Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord’,’ Kourtney & Khloé Take the Hamptons’, ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’ and ‘Punk’s’.
Awards & Achievements
On awards and achievements Disick hasn’t been able to win any official award but looking at his social media following well he has really tried to get some decent numbers of followers running into millions.
Scott Disick Salary, Net Worth & Earnings
As of 2020, Scott Disick net worth value stands at $20 million. Much of Scott Disick net worth fortune has largely been contributed by his appearances in shows and his modelling career and other business ventures. He used to make millions on an annual basis from KUWTK. Disick usually charges around $300,000 per gig. As an entrepreneur, his net worth has also been boosted by other ventures such as real estate, restaurants and even inheritance from parents.
9. Facts You Need To Know About Scott Disick
Whether you have some love for Scott Disick or your one of his haters you have to agree with me he was really entertaining while on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. While you may have learnt much about him from the show and through other gossip avenues well you will be surprised there still some facts you don’t know about Scott Disick.
1. His parents lost their fortune, and the financial situation was terrible forcing the father to steal some $3,000 from a bank he worked in.
2. One of his favorite sports, when he was growing up, was to go snowboarding and to play some hockey.
3. Talking about making the hard decision every day, well Scott’s hardest decision is making a decision on which he would wear on that particular day.
4. Scott didn’t finish his high school, and there is no evidence anywhere that shows he completed his high school education.
5. During his high school years, he went by several nicknames which didn’t offend him such as “Number One Scum” and “STD”.
6. One of his favorite travel destinations is Punta Mita located in Mexico.
7. He was once the spokesman of Amidren which is a drug used to cure andropause or in other words male menopause.
8. He suffers from lactose intolerance.
9. When he is driving, he really loves when the car is silent.
Scott Disick worth figures in 2020 is a reflection of his success in the industry and considering he still retains his millions of followers on social media we can’t downplay his influence.
Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Scott Disick
Аgе: 35 Years, Born on 26 May 1983
Неіght: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)
Gіrlfrіеnd: Sofia Richie
Wіfе: Kourtney Kardashian (2006–2015)
Сhіldrеn: Mason Dash Disick, Penelope Scotland Disick, Reign Aston Disick
Nеt Wоrth: $20 Million
Ѕоurсе оf Wеаlth: TV personality, model and entrepreneur