When you listen to “Despacito” and “I’m the one” probably Justin Bieber comes up on your mind besides he is the second most followed user on Twitter, among the top 10 most powerful celebrities, third most subscribed user on YouTube, one of the bestselling music artist of all time, the second person on Twitter to reach more than 100 million followers and the first person to surpass 10 billion total views on the popular channel Vevo,.
Still wondering whom we are talking about here Justin Drew Bieber alias Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer, songwriter and also an actor. Justin Bieber’s net worth in 2019 with such popularity and being one of the most followed celebrity in the world must be of interest to many and now let’s see what the most loved celebrity by the young tucks has got in his bank account.
- 1 Biography & Wiki
- 1.1 Justin Bieber Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriend, Married, Wife, Children & Family
- 1.2 Professional Career
- 1.3 Acting Career
- 1.4 Awards and achievements.
- 1.5 Justin Bieber Net Worth, Salary & Income 2019
- 1.6 10 Things you don’t know about Justin Bieber
Biography & Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Age||24 years, Born on 1 March 1994|
|Height||5ft 7 ½ (171.5 cm)|
|Wife||Hailey Baldwin (m. 2018)|
|Net Worth||$265 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Singer-Songwriter|
Justin Beiber was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario. His parents are Jeremy Bieber and Pattie Malette where he was raised by only his mother and grandmother, Diane. Justin has a half-sister and a half-brother namely Jazmyn and Jaxon who are his father’s children. He attended Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School and St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in Stratford. Justin’s religion is Christianity, and his ethnicity is French, Canadian, German, English and Irish. Currently, the singer lives in the US but has a temporary visa since he doesn’t want to become a citizen of that country.
Justin Bieber Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriend, Married, Wife, Children & Family
Justin being 24 years is a young adult, therefore, has engaged himself with several relationships such as with Selena Gomez who was his long-term girlfriend since 2010 but now his ex as they broke up in 2013. He has not yet confirmed his relationship status and has been seen with different women severally. Bieber and Audreyana Michelle who is a model have also been recently seen together. Apart from her, Justin has been with another singer and actress namely Hailee Steinfeld whom he meets in the church, and they were introduced to each other by their pastor. Currently in 2019, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are engaged. According to TMZ, eyewitnesses claim they saw Bieber propose to Baldwin while at a resort.
Justin Bieber just revealed that he’s married in the sweetest way. In an Instagram post in November 2018, Bieber confirmed that he and Hailey Baldwin are married. Two months after sparking wedding rumors, Justin Bieber made his marital status to Hailey Baldwin.
Justin’s career started on YouTube in 2007 as his mum posted his covers songs of musicians such as Ne-Yo and Michael Jackson. He made a huge following and fans within months making him to meet his manager Scooter Braun who gave him a record deal. Bieber has participated in many competitions including one on YouTube where he got the second position which was still better being a young teenager. His career started to build up after being signed in by Usher a big celebrity and musician.
He was also interested in Justin’s demo tapes and started mentoring the young singer. Before releasing his debut album, Justin became the first musician to have four singles get in the Top 40 alone. His first single “One Time” was released in 2009, and he sold more than 137,000 copies within a week on his album. The singer has done several collaborations including with Ludacris a rapper and their song “Baby” made him be in the Billboard Top 10 Songs in 2010. “Love Yourself,” “Sorry” and “What Do You Mean?” are his singles that have won the hearts of not only the Americans but also many of his fans all over the world.
Justin holds a Guinness world record because of his album “purpose” which has the most streamed song “what do you mean?” In the 53rd Grammy awards, he won artist of the year category and Last year he also won a GRAMMY for Best Dance Recording. Some of Justin Bieber music albums are My World 2.0 (2010), Under the Mistletoe (2011), Believe (2012), and Purpose (2015).
Apart from music, Justin has been involved in several films among them most latest one Killing Hasselhoff 2017, Zoolander 2, 2016, Behaving Badly in 2014 among others.
Awards and achievements.
To understand where Justin Bieber net worth fortunes here are some justifications for his success in the industry. The Canadian singer over the years won several awards such as 8 American Music Awards, 14 Billboard Music Awards, 18 MTV Europe Music Awards,13 Billboard Music Awards, 20 Teen Choice Awards, 2 People’s Choice Awards and even a Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal among others.
Justin Bieber Net Worth, Salary & Income 2019
In 2017-2018 alone Justin Bieber net worth was boosted by the fact that he earned close to $85 million annually and he is just 24 years of age. Justin is listed as being the 2nd highest paid celebrity and has been in the top 30 under 30 lists for the last three years now. He is also ranked No. 13 on the Celebrity 100 list in 2017. His wealth has been increasing year by year as last year he had $200.0 million and earns $60–80 million annually mostly from music sales. As of 2019, The young artist Justin Bieber’s net worth is $265 million. Justin is regarded as the youngest musician to be earning $52 million in a month’s time.
So how does Justin Bieber’s net worth of $265 million sums up to all that?
– Music – the pop singer’s income comes mostly from his music sales. Although a lot is spent on his production, he gets some from concerts and tours.
– YouTube- he earns a lot from uploading his music on YouTube which has over millions of views and downloads. He also gets cash from his singles and digital sales.
– Endorsement- Justin has sponsored such as Adidas, JustMoji icons and Calvin Klein whom he endorses their brands making their sales to increase.
– Merchandise sales- hoodies, toilet paper, and hats are some of the products that Bieber owns and definitely gets profit from selling them.
– Fragrances- the young entrepreneur also owns three fragrances “Someday,” “Girlfriend,” and “The Key,” where one of it earns him more than $3.0 million because it’s a signature collection.
10 Things you don’t know about Justin Bieber
Am sure we all know a lot about the prince of pop being the choice of teens and very popular on social networks definitely, you can’t miss a thing or two either daily gossip or confirmed rumors. Well am not going to paint an image of Justin beyond anything you’ve fathomed before but I will just educate you about Bieber so that you can get to understand him when he acts up in a way you didn’t expect.
1. The most disliked song on YouTube and even its video is his song “Baby” that’s reports confirmed from the Guinness Book of World Records.
2. Guess who his mentor is well Justin Bieber Mentor is none other but the film star and possibly Hollywood legend Will Smith.
3. Did you know that some pointe Bieber used to live in Britney Spears former Los Angeles home although as of today he lives comfortably in a hotel.
4. Do you know Justin Bieber is well conversant with French language and he does it very well? But being from Canada that’s pretty obvious.
5. He once auctioned his hair after cutting it on the popular e-commerce site eBay for $12,000, but surprisingly the hair went for $40,000. Sometimes one wonders what exactly will you do with some dead hair?
6. How long can it take you to fix a Rubiks cube 10 minutes, 20 minutes probably but to Justin the mastermind he is can do it with less than two minutes.
7. Being in music you have to learn how to play a few instruments and Justin has done exactly that as he can play the drum, piano, guitar and trumpet
8. If Justin Bieber knocks on your door early morning hours, please serve the celebrity with some Captain Crunch with berries since that’s his favorite all-time breakfast.
9. Talking of what Justin Bieber loves well a good movie such as Note Book is among them and if its lunch time give the price of pop some sandwich made of Tomato and Mayo combo.
10. He is in love with Disney World why? He once took her former girlfriend Selena Gomez there on a valentine and among his list of favorite films Lion King.
Justin has won the hearts of many by commanding the stage whenever he performs and when Barack Obama was still the US president, he had performed for him as part of a broadcast television show. He claims that some people in the industry want to see him fall but he makes sure he is the best version of himself by surrounding himself with people who support and uplift him. Apart from music Bieber has involved himself in some charity work and donations. He is the first artist to give wishes through a Foundation, and Justin Bieber net worth is just a measure to young people that everything is possible.