Wondering what Fetty Wap net worth in 2019 could be? How much Fetty Wap earns in a year? Well, the artist in question is one of the upcoming rappers, songwriter and a singer who just rose into fame back in 2014 when he released smash hit “Trap Queen” in the process capturing the attention of music fans globally. The song racked up over 300 million views on both worlds top streaming sites that’s Spotify and YouTube.
Growing with nothing Fetty Wap is a good example of rag to riches story, and today we shall explore more on Fetty Wap net worth in 2019. We shall also uncover a few things you probably don’t know about Fetty Wap.
Biography & Wiki
Willie Maxwell II is the real name given to him by his parents when he was born in 1991 in the state of New Jersey where he was also raised up. The glaucoma in his left eye that’s something he was born with, in fact, it was a condition on both eyes only that the doctors were unable to save his left eye, but they decided to fit it in an ocular prosthesis.
Fetty Wap Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriend, Married, Wife, Children & Family
On his personal life Fetty Wap is a father of seven children and here is the list of women who have his child. Ariel Reese that was his childhood girlfriend, Lehzae Zeona, Xiven Masika Kalysha, Elanynna Parker, Turquoise Miami, and Alexis Skyy.
Willie Maxwell II stage name has been a combination of a slang for money “Fetty” since he loved money and knew how to make money and “Wap” is a tribute to one of his music icons Gucci Mane’s also referred as GuWop.
Wap music career kicked off when he released his debut single titled “Trap Queen” in 2014. After its release, the song has peaked at position No.4 on US Billboard Hot 100 and on other charts around other countries peaked at a top 10 position. In the U.S the song has received 7 × Platinum and Platinum in Italy, UK, New Zealand, Denmark and several other countries. What followed was the release of “679” and “My Way” which both make it to top 10 positions on the Billboard Hot 100. Success followed him even on the fourth track “Again” as it made it to top 10 Billboard Hot 100 chart, something that no one else has ever had four entries in the top 10 simultaneously.
Wap released his debut album titled Fetty Wap in 2015, and upon release, it debuted to position one on the US Billboard 200. Commercially the album has already received a double platinum certification and silver certification in the UK. After its release what followed the release of two mixtapes that’s Coke Zoo and ZOO 16: The Mixtape.
Just the other day he released his EP For My Fans III: The Final Chapter and King Zoo in 2018.
Awards & Achievements
On awards & achievements Fetty Wapp has been awarded 1 MC100 Award, 1 MTV Video Music Award, 1 BET Hip Hop Award, 1 iHeartRadio Music Award, and 1 Billboard Music Award.
Fetty Wap Salary, Net Worth & Earnings
As of 2019, Fetty Wap net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. The source of Fetty Wap net worth fortune is the success of commercialization of his music where many of his songs have achieved Platinum certification selling over a million copies. His music tours do also contribute to Fetty Wap overall net worth figures too. Tracks such as “Trap Queen” has been certified seven times platinum selling over 7 million units in the US only and overall it has sold around 10 million units. “My Way” has received a double platinum certification while “679” has received 5× Platinum selling over 5 million units globally.
10 Facts You Need To Know About Fetty Wap
1. Fetty Wap has been running into legal problems with model Alexis Sky on an issue involving a sex tape.
2. Did you know that Fetty’s teeth are worth $80,000? Yes, he has been feted with 20 porcelain veneers which went for $4k per tooth.
3. You wonder what exactly happened to Fetty Wap eye right. Well when he was little he got into an accident, and it gave him congenital glaucoma which made him blind both eyes, but doctors were able to restore one eye.
4. Did you know if you listen keenly to ‘Trap Queen” you will hear his squad being referred to Remy Boyz /1738 but why 1738? Well, they are named after a very fine liquor which is a premium Remy Martin cognac.
5. “Trap Queen” is not just a song, it was written and addressed to a real-life person that’s the girlfriend by then although they later broke up. All of his songs that are addressed to women are about one woman.
6. Who is your idol? Fetty Wap’s idol is Gucci Mane.
7. I bet you dint know Fetty Wap is 6 feet 1 inches tall.
9. He used to buy a pair of Air Jordan’s every day.
10. If you’re the type of people that are judgmental, then Fetty Wap hates you.
Fetty Wap worth in 2019 will most likely read a higher figure considering the rapper is still on top of his game dropping a smash hit after another. Can’t wait to see what he has in store for the fans this year.
Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Willie Maxwell II
Аgе: 27 Years, Born on 7 June 1991
Неіght: 6 feet 1 inches 185 cm
Gіrlfrіеnd: Ariel Reese, Lehzae Zeona, Xiven Masika Kalysha, Elanynna Parker, Turquoise Miami, and Alexis Skyy
Сhіldrеn: Zaviera Maxwell, Aydin Maxwell, Alaiya Grace, Khari Barbie Maxwell
Nеt Wоrth: $10 Million
Ѕоurсе оf Wеаlth: American rapper, singer, and songwriter