Ann Coulter by profession is a social and political commentator, a lawyer, an author a syndicated columnist and a journalist. She is one of the famous names in the history of American journalism. She is known as the “Internet queen” and she likes describing herself as the polemicist.
Coulter has 12 best-selling books among them is her most recent one In Trump We Trust. With more than two years as a media personality, what do you think is Ann Coulter net worth in 2019? Other than Ann Coulter worth fortune we shall also uncover a few things you probably don’t know about Ann Coulter.
Biography & Wiki
Ann Hart Coulter is the daughter of the late FBI agent John Vincent Coulter and Nell Husbands Coulter. She was born in 1961 in the city of New York. Her parents were Republicans who raised her up in New Canaan together with her two older brothers. She went to study at New Canaan High School then joined Cornell University where she awarded a bachelor of arts in history degree. She furthered her education by acquiring a Juris Doctor from University of Michigan Law School.
Ann Coulter Personal Life: Affair, Boyfriend, Married, Husband, Children & Family
On Coulter’s personal life, she has been engaged several times, but she has never gotten married nor has she had any children to date. Some of the people she has dated are Bob Guccione Jr, Dines D’zsouza, and her most recent relationship was with Andrew Stein.
Coulter started off her career as a law clerk in Kansas City for Pasco Bowman. It wasn’t long before she resigned and moved to New York where she engaged in private practice.in 1994 after the Republican party took control of Congress she was offered a job in the Senate Judiciary Committee where she worked in crafting legislation regarding immigration and deportation. In 2000 she tried to run for Congress with Libertarian Party, but the party failed to endorse her bid.
Coulter is the author of twelve books, and nearly all of them are on Best Seller list. Some of the books are High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton 1998, (2002). Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right, (2003). Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism, (2013). Never Trust a Liberal Over 3 – Especially a Republican, (2015). Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole, (2016). In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome! Among several others.
She has been a columnist at George magazine, Human Events, National Review Online, USA Today, among others. She has also appeared in televisions and radio as a legal correspondent in media channels such as Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN. Some of the shows she has appeared on are The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Today Show, Fox and Friends, Laura Ingraham Show, among others.
Today you will find her contributing in VDARE where she has been a contributor since 2006.
Awards & Achievements
On awards and achievements Ann Coulter has just received academic awards that’s a bachelor of arts in history from Cornell University and a Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan Law School. One of her achievements is she is a best seller of twelve books.
Ann Coulter Salary, Net Worth & Earnings
As of 2019, Ann Coulter net worth is about $10 million. Coulter net worth amount has been as a result of her numerous gigs earnings. She has earned the $10 million from being a law clerk, worked in the U.S Senate judiciary committee, private practice, and her columns contributions in different media channels. She has also been a political commentator hired by MSNBC, Fox News, and CNN. Another source of Ann Coulter’s net worth is her 12 books where they are among the best-selling books where more than 5 million copies have been sold as of 2019.
6 Facts You Need To Know About Ann Coulter
Ann Coulter is a well-known media personality who has been in the spotlight for more than two decades now. Today she is among the most hated women in America, and that’s because she is Xenophobic, homophobic a sexist and even a racist who has sparked on numerous occasions racist hashtags. So how well do you know Ann Coulter? Here are a few things probably you don’t know about Ann Coulter.
1. In her book (2006). Godless: The Church of Liberalism she criticized women who lost their husbands in the 9/11 terrorist attack calling them “self-obsessed women”, “Witches”, “harpies”.
2. Shockingly Ann Coulter believes that women shouldn’t have the right to vote and it’s because of women votes that America has had a Democratic president. Her comments are affirmed in her book (2016). In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!
3. According to her, she sees other cultures as “deficient” in comparison with Americans. It’s through the immigration that the country is bringing in people who view rape, murder, theft as a good culture norm no wonder her hard anti-immigration stance.
4. She is a fierce critic of disabled immigrants and should not be allowed in the country at all. She affirms her stand in her book ‘In Trump We Trust” where on several occasions uses the word “Retard”.
5. One of the things that Ann Coulters does is bailing out of interviews that aren’t favoring her, and one good example is her recent interview with Chelsea Handler on the Netflix show Chelsea 2016.
6. When Marco Rubio withdrew his candidature in the presidential race, Ann Coulter compared him to a rapist.
Ann Coulter worth just shows you how popular she is regardless of her numerous controversies. We just hope she won’t be awarded with the trophy of the most hated woman in America.
Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Ann Hart Coulter
Аgе: 57 Years, Born on 8 December 1961
Неіght: 1.83 m or 6 feet
Boyfriend: Andrew Stein
Nеt Wоrth: $10 Million
Ѕоurсе оf Wеаlth: American conservative social and political commentator, writer, syndicated columnist, and lawyer