Jared Kushner net worth is a subject of interest considering he has become a popular figure these days among Americans, his name being a subject of several controversies in the White House. He is an American based investor, a real estate developer and now serving as a senior advisor to his father in law, Donald Trump, the Commander in Chief and the president of United States.
Kushner even before finding his way to the White House he wielded significant power before both in media and the real estate market in the United States. He was the CEO of Kushner Companies, Cadre, and Observer Media prior to his appointment as a senior White House advisor. Today we are going to look at Jared Kushner net worth in 2019, the man who played a key role in 2016 US presidential campaigns and aided in capturing the most coveted property that’s the White House. We shall also reveal to you a few things or rather facts you probably don’t know about Jared Kushner.
Biography & Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Jared Corey Kushner|
|Parents||Seryl Kushner (Mother), Charles Kushner (Father)|
|Age||37 years (2018), Born on 10 January 1981|
|Education||NYU School of Law (2007),|
|Height||6' 3" (1.91 m)|
|Wife||Ivanka Trump (Married: 2009)|
|Children||Arabella Rose, Joseph Frederick, and Theodore James|
|Net Worth||$800 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Businessperson, investor, real-estate developer, and newspaper publisher|
Jared Corey Kushner is the eldest son of a real estate developer Charles Kushner and Seryl Kushner. He was born in 1981 in the state of New Jersey where he grew up.
For his education, he attended a Jewish day school, Yeshiva High School where he graduated in 1999. He enrolled at Harvard University in 1999 graduating with a B.A degree in government in 2003. Kushner went ahead in joining New York University where he graduated in 2007 with a dual JD/MBA degrees.
Jared Kushner Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriend, Wife, Children & family
It’s worth noting that Kushner has two sisters and a brother Joshua an investor, who is the founder of Thrive Capital an investment firm and co-founder of Oscar health. In 2009 Kushner and the daughter of Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump exchanged their vows of marriage and as of today, the couple has three children.
Kushner is a well-known real estate investor who has established his presence in the New York City real estate market. He was the CEO of Kushner Companies which is a company that has a stake in over 60 buildings in New York City. He is also a co-owner of Cadre Company a New York-based Technology Company which has over $1 billion under its management.
He is also the owner of New York Observer Media Group a newspaper he purchased for $10 million when he was just 25 years old. He stepped down from its operations in January 2017 to focus on the role of an advisor in President Donald Trump’s administration.
Kushner played a crucial role in capturing the White House seat for his stepfather in the 2016 presidential campaigns. He spearheaded the digital, online and social media campaigns for Donald Trump. He was more of a campaign manager as he took a lot of roles in the campaign and no wonder he is being scrutinized for his roles in Russian interference in the US elections. He is now a Senior Advisor to the President a position he was appointed on January 2017.
Awards & Achievements
On awards & achievements received by Kushner, he has a Bachelor of Arts degree in government and a dual JD/MBA from New York University. He is also a successful investor something that will be explained further in detail on Jared Kushner net worth section below.
Jared Kushner Salary, Net Worth & Income
As of 2019, Jared Kushner net worth is estimated to be around $800 million which is around (£580 million). Jared Kushner net worth fortune has been made through his successful real estate development company Kushner Companies which is reported to have earned around $2.5 billion in 2017 financial year. The other source of Jared Kushner net worth is his New York Observer and returns from Cadre Company. His family business operates a $7 billion worth of property where it’s believed he is a beneficiary of close to $750 million. It’s also worth noting Kushner’s wife Ivanka Trump net worth in 2018 is around $300 million.
10 facts you need to know about Jared Kushner
Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner has been making the headlines these days with his involvement with the Russians on matters involving the meddling of US elections in 2016. However, how much more do you know of him? Well here are a few things you probably don’t know about Jared Kushner.
1. This will definitely surprise you and catch you off guard. Did you know that Kushner dint actually buy New York Observer with his own money and he got it as a graduation present? The $10 million that it cost came from Charles Kushner’s coffers.
2. His father’s arrest made him change his career as he didn’t want to become a prosecutor anymore.
3. He took over his father’s company when the dad was sent to federal prison.
4. So how did Kushner meet Ivanka Trump? It was during a business lunch in 2007 set up by a friend of theirs.
5. Kushner and Ivanka briefly broke up in 2008 due to differences in contentious issue of religion.
6. They are among the most observant Orthodox Jews since they do observe the Sabbath and rarely do anything that day not even State related matters.
7. There is no way Jared Kushner got an admission in Harvard by merit. His father must have a hand in it considering he had pledged $2.5 million to the institution.
8. Did you know that Kushner’s grandparents were immigrants and Holocaust survivors who came to the U.S after World War II?
9. Jared Kushner started investing while he was back in college as he began buying buildings in Somerville Massachusetts.
10. Though he is a republican he had donated tens of thousands of dollars to Democrats even to Hillary Clinton Senate campaigns in 2002.
Jared Kushner worth will continue on an upward trajectory even though he doesn’t run the companies now but they are in good hands. Let’s see what the FBI will come up with on the issue of Russia and US elections.