How much net worth does Sylvester Stallone have in 2020? Sylvester Stallone is a film producer & director, screenwriter, but well known as an actor. Stallone is among the most successful actors in Hollywood today who has portrayed himself as a tough guy in his roles and built a reputation for himself in action based films.
Some of his action roles where he built his fame on are Rocky in the legendary series, “Rambo films as soldier John Rambo, and the Expendables films. As of today, his films have grossed over $2 billion making him one of the bankable actors. However, just like any other celebrity who has been involved in a scandal, Stallone is no exemption but to find out more keep reading and understand how Sylvester Stallone net worth has been amassed.
Biography & Wiki
Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone was born in 1946 in Manhattan in the city of New York. He is the son of Jacqueline Stallone and Frank Stallone. His mother was a women’s wrestling promoter, and the father was a beautician and a hairdresser. When he was being born he suffered paralysis in his face which he still does, and the parts that were affected are lip, tongue, and chin no wonder the slightly slurred speech and snarling look.
He went to school at Lincoln High School which is in Philadelphia then would later join Charlotte Hall Military Academy. He also attended the University of Miami and Miami Dade College.
Sylvester Stallone Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriend, Married, Wife, Children & Family
As of today, Stallone has married thrice. In 1974 married Sasha Czack with whom they had two sons but one passed on although they later divorced in 1985. He then married actress Brigitte Nielsen in 1985 and divorced in 1987. In 1997 he married Jennifer Flavin with whom they have three daughters.
Stallone Hollywood career kicked off when he starred in The Part at Kitty and Studs 1970. He would then make it to the Score 1974 film among other early films such as 1974: The Lords of Flatbush, 1975: Capone, 1975: Death Race 2000, 1975: Farewell, My Lovely.
Stallone global fame came when he starred in the smash hit Rocky film in 1976. The film received ten Academy Awards and won three Academy Awards that’s Best Film Editing, Best Picture and Best Directing.
Following his success in the Rocky film, Stallone has been involved in acting, directing, producing and writing several numerous films some of the films that have really done well commercially ate Rocky II grossing at $200 million, Rambo Franchise, Rocky Franchise, Tango & Cash 1989 grossing at $160 million, Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot (1992) grossing at $171 million, Demolition Man grossing at $158 million, The Specialist $170 million, Spy Kids 3-D Game Over $200 million, The Expendables grossing at $274 million, The Expendables 2 grossing at $310 million and the Expendables 3 grossing at $214 million.
Awards & Achievements
Sylvester Stallone has won and nominated in a number of awards. Some of the awards he has received are an induction into International Boxing Hall of Fame and received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Other awards he has won are 1 Golden Globe Award, 1 Critics’ Choice Movie Award, 2 Golden Apple Awards, 11 Golden Raspberry Awards, among others.
Sylvester Stallone Salary, Net Worth & Earnings
As of 2020, Sylvester Stallone net worth amounts to $500 million as of the day of writing. He has earned this massive net worth fortune from his acting directing producing and screenwriting roles in films. His films to date have grossed over $2 billion. Apart from films, he cashes in through endorsement deals that give a boost to his net worth fortune as well. Some of the films that have earned him a good amount of money as salary are The Rocky Franchise, The Expendables Franchise, Escape Plan making $35 million, Driven making $20 million, Judge Dredd $15 million, Oscar making $15 million among many others.
8 Facts You Need To Know About Sylvester Stallone
You think you know everything about Rambo? Here are eight interesting facts you need to know about Sylvester Stallone the Hollywood action icon
1. The snaring look and the slurred speech on Stallone are as a result of forceps that were used while his mother was giving birth to him after developing complications. The forceps injured a nerve which resulted in paralysis on Stallone’s face
2. He was once punched by Dolph Lundgren in the chest during a scene in Rocky Iv, and the punch sent him straight in the intensive care unit where he stayed for four days.
3. He broke his neck during the filming of The Expendables while fighting with Steve Austin.
4. Stallone still is the record holder for the longest unbroken streak of nominations at the Razzie Awards for 13 years and these Razzie nominations were for worst actor. They run from 1985 to 1997.
5. Today Sylvester Stallone net worth might be $500 million but in 1976 when he pitched the Rocky Project to Irwin Winkler his bank account had only $106.
6. Stallone although he is an outspoken supporter of the republican party he supported the impeachment of President Clinton and even held a fundraiser for the Democratic Party in his home that was in 1998.
7. Stallone has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD
8. Although he loves using guns, he is a strong supporter of Gun Control policy, and often he has been described as the most anti-gun person in Hollywood.
Sylvester is truly a star and one of the most respected actors who has been around the industry for several decades and most likely Sylvester Stallone net worth will increase in 2020 as well.
Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone
Аgе: 72 Years, Born on 6 July 1946
Неіght: 5’10” (177.5cm)
Wіfе: Jennifer Flavin (m. 1997), Brigitte Nielsen (m. 1985–1987), Sasha Czack (m. 1974–1985)
Сhіldrеn: Sage Stallone, Seargeoh Stallone, Sistine Rose Stallone, Scarlet Rose Stallone, Sophia Rose Stallone
Nеt Wоrth: $500 Million
Ѕоurсе оf Wеаlth: American actor, film director, screenwriter, producer, and playwright