|Celebrated Name||Kevin Hart|
|Age||41 years old|
|Nick Name||Lil Kev|
|Birth Name||Kevin Darnell Hart|
|Place Of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education||Community College of Philadelphia|
|Best Known For||Paper Soldiers (2002).|
|Spouse||Torrei Hart (M. 2003; Div. 2011) and Eniko Parrish (M. 2016 – Present)|
|Net Worth in 2021||$185 million|
|Eye Color||Brown – Dark|
|Dress Size (waist)||35 inches|
|Dress Size (Hips)||44 inches|
|Father||Henry Robert Witherspoon|
Recently crowned as the Cash-King of Comedy by knocking down Jerry Seinfeld to the top spot on the list of highest paid comedians Kevin Hart has made a great wealth out of being a funny man. The funny business made Kevin Hart’s worth to increase in 2020-2020 when earned $87.5 million in 2016 and more than $33 million in 2017 alone which made him appear in the top 100 list of celebrity money makers.
With a very impressive social media following 60 million Instagram followers, 35 million Twitter followers, 24 million Facebook followers Kevin Hart has been able to conquer stand-up comedy. Kevin Hart success not only results from leveraging his social media but also, he is the hard working comedian since for the last 12 months he played more than 100 shows each pulling more than $1 million.
To justify the actual worth of Kevin Hart apart from standup comedy he has also engaged himself in films starring in some such as Secret Life of Pets, Central Intelligence, Captain Underpants, Jumanji, among others. So, what’s the real figure on Kevin Hart net worth as of 2021 and how has he made it be the top-earning Joker.
Biography & Wiki
Kevin Darnell Hart known professionally by his stage name as Kevin Hart hail from Philadelphia where he was born in 1979. He is an American comedian, writer, producer and actor. He is the son of Nancy Hart, a single mother and Henry Witherspoon who spent most of his life in jail due to drug addiction.
Hart was bought up by his mother together with his older brother in the city of Brotherly Love in a tough life while his father missed out on his childhood. He was left shattered after his mother’s death in 2007 as she was diagnosed with cancer which Hart didn’t know about until few weeks before her death.
Kevin Hart Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriend, Dating, Wife, Children
Hart went to the Community College of Philadelphia after high school but did not complete his education. In 2003, Hart married Torrie, whom he later divorced but have two children namely; Heaven Lee Hart (born 2005) and Hendrix Hart(born 2007). The comedian found his love again and engaged Eniko Parrish, a model in 2014 where they later got married on August 13, 2016. Their first boy child together is son Kenzo Kash Hart born in November 2017.
Harts stand up career started to grow while working as a shoe salesman after graduating and moving from New York City to Brockton, Massachusetts. While still a CHILD, Hart was interested in comedy which seemed to solve his family problems as they were passing through difficult times. Hart first started as an amateur comedian where his first performance was at a nightclub in Philly, and he was winning several competitions at other clubs.
In 2002, Hart was casted on a TV show “Undeclared” by Judd Apatow starting his career since then as an actor and a comedian. He released his first stand-up album “I’m a Grown Little Man”, and in 2011 he had a tour, “Laugh at My Pain” thus becoming famous because of his stand-up comedy.
Kevin Hart is also known for his humorous acting, and some of the films he has appeared include; Ride Along and Get Hard. Lil’ Kev was his first stage name which he used as a comedian where only a few people found him funny. Later his mentor, Keith Robinson guided him in a better way, and Hart started to use his real name and also became successful. He has received several awards such as of being a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Live Theater in 2016, 3 People’s Choice Awards, 3 Kids’ Choice Awards, 3 NAACP Image Award, 2 Teen Choice Awards among others.
His comedic character grew upon his release of stand-up albums like the little man (2008) and acted in films such as Think Like a Man (2012) which was among his best, Grudge Match (2013), Ride Along (2014) and many more. Being in the comedy and film industry, he has also been an MC by hosting several ceremonies including in 2011 where he hosted BET awards, and he has also hosted MTV Music Awards in 2012 among others. In addition to his career, Hart is also an author, he has written and published books like his first book, “I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons,” which was successful.
Hart is an all rounded man thus, to sum up on his talents we can talk briefly about his musical career since he is not much into it. He was signed up to Motown records, and one of his songs includes “Push It On Me” which features Trey Songz and Baller Alert. Kevin Hart net worth is of interest being into many careers therefore let’s take a look at how rich Kevin Hart is.
Kevin Hart Salary, Net Worth & Earnings in 2021
As of March 2021, Kevin Hart net worth is about $185 million being the highest paid comedian in the world followed by Jerry Seinfeld. Kevin Hart net worth fortune has been as a result of his numerous comedy tours for instance in 2018 he made $59 million, 2017 Kevin made $33.5 million, in 2016 he sold over 100 shows that yielded $1 million each and summed to $87.5 million in earnings. In 2015 Kevin Hart made around $65 million which was earnings from films such as Let Me Explain, Think Like a Man Too, Think Like a Man, and Laugh at My Pain. Apart from films and stand-up comedy Kevin Hart worth has also been boosted by the fact that he shoots commercials for companies such as H&M, Hyundai, Foot Locker and does endorsement deals with Coca-Cola, among others.
11 facts you need to know about Kevin Hart
1. Kevin Hart funniest movie of all time is Tropic Thunder. He once said that he could watch it over and over again.
2. What’re your favorite books? To Kevin Hart Monsters by Walter Dean Myers and Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck are his two favorite books of all time.
3. Whats your phobia? Kevin Hart phobia is reptiles; you know he can’t stand snakes, lizards or any other reptile.
4. What he most hates about his physical qualities are his two large big toenails.
5. He became a shoe salesman after school before he joined comedy and other ventures.
6. He purchased a watch after receiving his first six-figure paycheck which cost him $15,000. The kid was obsessed with watches you can’t blame him even though today Hart has been known to buy costly watches. Old habits never die after all;
7. Although Kevin is a very successful comedian today sometime back, he was not, and it resulted to being booed on stage and was even thrown a buffalo wing on his face by one of his audience.
8. We can say Kevin Hart is a fitness enthusiast as he once paid his close friend $25K to lose weight. His friend weighed about 300 pounds, and hart was concerned about his health thus making a bet with him.
9. Although he was short, Kevin has won the celebrity basketball MVP awards. Do you know why? Because despite his miniature size he is an excellent talented basketball player and he once couched USA team.
10. The mother raised Kevin Hart, and in most of Kevin Hart childhood the father wasn’t there since he was in prison for cocaine addiction.
11. His 23-second joke where he says he can only last 23 seconds during sex is true. He has confessed on several occasions that it ain’t a joke it’s the real truth, and that is his stamina in the bedroom.
Being patient is one of Hart’s virtues as he never gave up on his talent as it took time to develop his unique comedy style. Over the years he has earned himself a huge fan base having 32.7 million Twitter followers, 24 million Facebook followers and 52 million followers on Instagram.
Following the footsteps of the likes of Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, D.L. Hughley and Bernie Mac who are regarded as the four “kings of comedy” Kevin has became a successful standup comedian, and Kevin Hart’s net worth is a good justification of the claim.